Restrictions on use of materials
This Site is owned and operated by SEATZY. All content on this Site, including, without limitation, all programs, interface layout, interface text, images, documentation and graphics, animations, audio clips, video clips, and other copyrightable elements, and the arrangement thereof, and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and trade names, are the property of SEATZY, licensors or other stated owners and are protected by international and United States copyright laws. No material from the Site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by SEATZY may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
This Site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. SEATZY makes no representation that any materials on this Site are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, counties or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this Site, you do so at your own risk, on your own initiative and with sole responsibility for your safety. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws.
THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE PROVIDED, DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. SEATZY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE OPERATED FREE OF, FAILURES IN PERFORMANCE, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS IN MATERIALS, VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION, OR OTHER ERRORS OR DEFECTS. YOU USE THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
SEATZY reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this Site or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SEATZY, ITS AFFILIATES, RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS AND PROVIDERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SEATZY'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this Site. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this Site any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- infringes or violates the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others; or
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our Site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our Site without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this Site, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this Site;
- redistribute any content, including, but not limited to, financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other digital, electronic or paper-based service or method; or
- intentionally alter the format in which data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data.
We reserve the right to edit or remove messages or materials submitted by you.
Indemnification by User
Third-Party Websites, Content and Products and Services
Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by us.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under United States copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on such copyright owner’s behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Company: SEATZY LLC
Address: 210 Bellegrove Court, Franklin, TN 37069
Telephone: (615) 479-1390
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with our copyright agent. You should note that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.